Dog's Pavlov Dog's Pavlov

I like it.

At first I thought it was completely random and funny, but then I read your comments. It's cool, very unique.

-Fight for your Lemons- -Fight for your Lemons-

guh?

what just happened... that was so weird... it had... like, ...nothing...to do... with... like,... ANYTHING.

...THAT'S SO COOL.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

OMFG.

DUDE, That's so insane, really amazing animation right there... holy shit that was cool.

Dancing KiWi :D Dancing KiWi :D

That was so the awesome

I just realized that would be a really cool alarm clock... hmm...

It ws cool, although the stand looks a little 2D.. but yeah, that's very special.

PWNED!1! PWNED!1!

Nice

That's pretty humorus. Good timing with the pics too, it's like, (given you haven't seen them before) just enough time for you to notice why it's pwnage.

Start Wearing Purple Start Wearing Purple

DUDE!!!! WTF, OMG, Best flash evar!!!!!!

my god, this is so freaking warped, and probably so true, holy crap. this warped inner pixel thing is so... uhh.. god.. no words can describe it, just watch it, im watching it a second time for sure...

Halo 2 Leeroy Jenkins Halo 2 Leeroy Jenkins

WOOOO!!!! LEEEERRROOOOYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I think Leeroy Jenkins is the best thing of all time, and if your going to do a remake of it, you have to do his yell RIGHT!!!! anyone who watches this should know the original is better, I mean it's more fun to watch. I can live with "OK" drawings, but it's just not as cool. sorry man, but Leeroy is not to be copied -it's not possible.

Original-SHM responds:

I think copying leeroy is possiable because I just did it.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

WTF Clown on CRAZY PILLZ!!!

That was so unexpeccted. I always have had a terrible fear of clowns and that is just fuel to the fire! Best maddness yet! But like his head was like in half! WTF!

Holy Crap Booby Trap Holy Crap Booby Trap

What the...?

that was the weirdest thing ever. that was also kind of scary, for now i will have nightmares.

Muffins Christmas Muffins Christmas

magma...

hey, when did you make this? you didn't tell me you were working on something else, it's ummm... interesting.